Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mini Muller Reunion

Yesterday Wendy Muller and David Krebs were united in Marriage. [May 13, 2011]


Much of the Muller family was there. Although I was not able to be in attendance at the Wedding, I was able to be at the brunch held today. Gathered there were most of my cousins; Jan, Keith, Robin, Scott as well as Aunt Sylvia. My mom and dad were there along with my uncle Walter ("butchie") and aunt Pattie as well as my sister Lisa. A good time was had by all.

                 Sylvia (Aune) Muller                     Robin, Scott, Keith, Jan & Sylvia

          Walter, Madison & Paul Muller               Robin (Gart) and Paul Muller

                                                    The Muller Boys
                                       Paul, Brian, Walter, Scott & Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment